Pmachinery.com

Login  |  Register

Menu

Recent Forum Topics

Linked Events

• Soft Cell - Keychains & Snowstorms: 28 Sep 2018 - 04 Oct 2018

Author Topic: Soft Cell - Keychains & Snowstorms  (Read 1634 times)

Offline Pmachine

• Administrator
  • Music gets the best of me...
  • Your facebook Page: pmachinerydotcom
Soft Cell - Keychains & Snowstorms
« on: 24 Aug 2018, 00:32 »
Soft Cell - The Singles: Keychains & Snowstorms - (CD Album)

"The Singles: Keychains & Snowstorms" brings together the seminal duo's finest singles on one glorious package. Hit after hit, classic after classic, the perfect singles collection ? "Say Hello Wave Goodbye", the pulsating cover of Frankie Valli's "The Night", "Bedsitter", "Torch", "Down In The Subway", "Tainted Love", "Memorabilia" and many more. As an additional treat the collection includes the Record Store Day single release of "Sex Dwarf" alongside "Insecure Me" which was originally planned to be the double A side of "Torch". "Divided Soul" makes the cut as the Soft Cell single that got away...

"The Singles: Keychains & Snowstorms", is out Friday, 28 September 2018 on Universal Music and available for pre-order now.

NB: All products ordered with a pre-order will be dispatched together close to the latest pre-order release date. If you want earlier dispatched for another product then please place separate order(s).

CD Track Listing

Memorabilia
Tainted Love
Where Did Our Love Go?
Bedsitter
Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
Sex Dwarf
Torch
Insecure Me
What!
Where The Heart Is
Numbers
Barriers
Loving You, Hating Me
Soul Inside
Down In The Subway
Divided Soul
Monoculture
The Night
Northern Lights
Guilty (Cos I Say You Are)

Pre-order here: https://www.lexermusic.com/soft-cell/soft-cell-the-singles-keychains-snowstorms-cd-album

Box set: https://www.lexermusic.com/soft-cell/soft-cell-keychains-snowstorms-the-soft-cell-story

Spam Control

logo-home                                                  

TinyPortal © 2005-2018