Pmachinery.com

Login  |  Register

Menu

Recent Forum Topics

Linked Events

• Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You) (12"): 29 Nov 2019 - 05 Dec 2019

Author Topic: Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You) (12")  (Read 3948 times)

Offline Pmachine

• Administrator
  • Music gets the best of me...
  • Your facebook Page: pmachinerydotcom
Lisa Loeb - Stay (I Missed You) (12")
« on: 13 Oct 2019, 14:02 »
Lisa Loeb says:

My song “Stay (I Missed You)” will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with an exclusive 12” on Record Store Day Black Friday! On November 29th, the limited edition single will be in stores only. Go to an independent record store to find the clear red LP single, which also includes bonus live tracks.

To make sure it will be available at your local record store, visit https://recordstoreday.com to find a store near you. Then, call the store now to make sure they know you want "Stay" on Record Store Day.

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of her chart-topping debut single "Stay (I Missed You)" hitting #1 on the U.S. charts (the first time ever by an unsigned artist) Grammy Award-winning American recording artist Lisa Loeb commemorates the milestone with the release of a special limited edition 12" color vinyl of her seminal 1994 classic off of the Reality Bites soundtrack and 1995 album Tails. Produced by Lisa Loeb and Juan Patino, including four additional never-before-released live versions of fan favorites "Stay (I Missed You)", "Waiting for Wednesday", "Truthfully" and "I Do" recorded in Japan in January 2013 with her band Nine Stories.

SIDE A:
1. Stay (I Missed You) - Album Version
2. Stay (I Missed You) - Live in Japan 2013
SIDE B:
1. Waiting For Wednesday – Live in Japan 2013
2. Truthfully – Live in Japan 2013
3. I Do – Live in Japan 2013

Spam Control

logo-home                                                  

TinyPortal © 2005-2018